World Vision engaged Apolinar 18 months into a digital transformation programme. Under extreme pressure to deliver, they were under-resourced in some key areas.
We started with on-site support for product and programme management. An Apolinar CTO, Programme Lead, and Strategy Lead were all embedded temporarily to help redefine the digital transformation vision, and prioritise tasks. A dedicated delivery team helped achieve legacy system stability, buying time for the orderly migration to a new digital platform.
Working closely with the client, in just six months we:
- Aligned stakeholders around a vision and strategy for the future.
- Resolved critical issues affecting internal systems.
- Implemented a cloud-based Integration Layer.
- Established capability for automation and analytics practice.
- Recruited and trained key people to manage the platform and drive innovation.
- Defined an ongoing strategy, roadmap, and business case to support ongoing innovation.
- Fundraising campaigns were no longer constrained by digital capacity.
- The organisation significantly reduced the cost to serve supporters by moving more enquiries to the new digital self-service experience.
- The platform was able to adapt and scale to new campaigns and needs of the organisation.